If I go on a marriage enrichment retreat:
- It means there’s something wrong with my marriage.
- It means I am a failure as a spouse and need help.
- It is a good way to fix my spouse.
- It is just for young couples.
The Truth About Marriage Enrichment
Here is the real truth about such events:
- None of us ever out-grow the need to enrich our marriages.
- It’s a gift of love to your mate (as well as to your children).
- It makes good marriages even better.
- It’s a great way to build lasting friendships with other couples (of all ages).