Thanksgiving Multiple Book Giveaway
It’s time for a new book giveaway. I’ve accumulated quite a few good books in the last few years, so I’ll be giving away multiple books occasionally–to make room for others.
Some of these are oldies, but goodies. In other words, they were not necessarily published in 2012, but each book is new. I know the authors, and I’ve enjoyed their books. I hope you will, too! Today’s giveaway includes a novel, a novella, and a non-fiction Christmas book.
So here’s a list of the books in the Thanksgiving Multiple Book Giveaway:
1. No Greater Love – By Kathi Mathias
2. The Key – by Debra White Smith
3. 12 Steps to Having a More Organized Christmas and Holiday Season – By Lane P. Jordan
How to Enter the Multiple Book Giveaway
In order to be entered in the book drawing/giveaway, I’ll ask you to do the following:
1. Join my blog/newsletter list which will allow you to receive my blogs by e-mail (if you’re not already signed up), usually every Monday. That will also qualify you to receive any news updates a few times a year, and let you know of any specials. (And now, when you sign up you will automatically receive 20 of my Day-votional Truths to Live By).
2. Leave a comment on this blog, letting me know why you’d like to receive these books–and what you’re thankful for this year.
The contest will run from now until Thanksgiving. I’ll announce the winner in my first blog after Thanksgiving.
This Thanksgiving–and always–I’m so thankful for Jesus, the Giver of life…and so much more! And I’m thankful for all of you. May God bless you today in ways you can’t even begin to think, or hope, or imagine.
Here’s my prayer for you:
My Prayer for You
Lord, Jesus, this is the month for giving thanks, but every day of the year is a time to say “Thank You!” For all You have done, for all You are doing, and for all You will do in the future, we thank you, Lord. Thank You most of all, for who You are. Help us to recognize Your hand and Your blessings all year long, and to live a life a gratitude, honoring You every day.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare his praise? (Psalm 106:1-2, NIV).
It’s Your Turn to Comment
Why would you like to receive these books? What are you thankful for? Please leave your comments below, and if you haven’t already done so, please sign up for my blog/newsletter on my website/sidebar to also qualify you for the drawing this month. Feel free to email this Christian blog to someone or to re-post on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media, using the buttons below. If you want to re-post any of my blogs on your own blog or website, please contact me for permission first.
NEW! Now when you sign up, you will automatically receive a download of “20 Day-votional Truths To Live By,” some of my original quotes to inspire you. Your e-mail address will never be sold or given to anyone!